bAw Event: H.E.R. Retreat 2018
Today’s post is a bit different. It’s more of an exciting announcement for our ladies in Johannesburg (and those willing to come down)!
bAw is proud to present the sequel to the H.E.R. (Healing, Exhaling, Reflecting) Hike — H.E.R. Retreat.
Who is the H.E.R. Retreat for?
- For the woman who has reached a stage in her life where she’s tired of operating on autopilot and consistently feeling like she’s hitting walls no matter how much she tries.
- For the woman who is on a journey of self-awareness and just becoming a better version of herself, and would like practical tools and support as she walks this path.
- For the woman who desires to be around more like-minded women and to grow healthier in her mind and spirit, in an environment that fosters faith, sisterhood, intentionality, freedom and love in Christ.
- For the woman who would like to take stock of her 2018 while preparing herself mentally, emotionally, and spiritually for her 2019 and beyond.
- For the woman who would like an opportunity to unwind, relax in nature and engage in meaningful activities and exercises.
What Can You Expect From The Retreat?
An opportunity to heal, exhale and reflect on the year that was 2018 through conversations, prayer and exercises facilitated by a licensed Counsellor and Life in Recovery Coach. This will be a 3 day retreat championed by Author, Counsellor & Coach, Aunt Gail Masondo. We will also be catered to by Sabi’s Kitchen Table who feed not just the body but also the soul! Here’s what you need to know:
- Spots are limited — to keep this an intimate affair and for real impact, this retreat will be limited to 15 ladies.
- Secure your spot via deposit — we are implementing a monthly payment plan from the end of September to make this retreat as affordable as possible for you. You need to pay a deposit by 30 September to secure your spot. You can email email@example.com or call +27 83 937 4969 for more information on this.
Catering by Sabi’s Kitchen Table
Date: Thursday, 6 December – Sunday, 9 December 2018 (take Friday off)
Arrival Time: 18h30
Venue: Valley of the Rainbow Estate, Dullstroom
Cost: R2000/lady (includes all meals, accommodation and extras)
So what are you waiting for sis? Go ahead and contact us to book your place for what will be an experience of a lifetime.
We look forward to Healing, Exhaling and Reflecting with you.
Sonia Dee & The bAw Team